What's new

FS: POWER ENTERPRISE SUPER KEVLAR V BELTS x3 FAN A/C P/S + HIGH PRESSURE RAD CAP

Reaction score
Country
Item For Sale:

Power Enterprise Super Kevlar V-Belts in Blue x3

-Air-Con Belt - 4PK880
-Power Steering Belt - 3PK875
-Fan Belt - 5PK935

I ordered two sets of these from Japan,direct from Power Enterprise, as my mate wanted a set too -but he has since sold his car - so the spare set is up for grabs!

Apart from looking amazingly cool in the engine bay, they are tougher and longer lasting than oem or other auxiliary belts. I can't wait to get my set fitted!!

Translated Blurb:

"Power Enterprise, the first and the original KEVLAR belt manufacturer released the most advanced V-Belt in the world!"

Pics:

Fan Belt

Power Steering Belt

Air-Con Belt

Price: £65 Delivered for the set (1st Class Recorded Delivery)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale:

Power Enterprise High Pressure Radiator Cap - Type N (for NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, MAZDA)

As above, I ordered two of these from Japan,direct from Power Enterprise, as my mate wanted one too - but he has since sold his car - so the spare is up for grabs!

Translated blurb:

"Keeps higher pressure inside of the cooling systems and helps coolant flow better. It has a pressure capacity of 1.3 x 100kpa (1.3kg/cm2), while conventional caps have 0.9kg/cm2, this means the coolant boiling point can be raised by use of Power's radiator cap. It greatly performs on circuit racing of course, when overheating in hot environment.

Pics:

Price £25 delivered (1st Class Recorded Delivery)

IF BUYING BOTH ITEMS, I will do them for £85 delivered.

PM me for quickest response

-David

Last edited: