What's new

FS: Cosmis Racing XT206-R Wheels, Dish and Concave

Reaction score
Country
I have literally only just bought these and it's pretty stupid that i'm selling them again so soon however, my plans have changed. These wheels are only available in the USA and (in my opinion) look great! Fitment of the wheels are 18x9.5 ET10 - this is for all 4. Finished in Bronze and all in AS NEW condition (only ever test fitted). I'm looking to get back exactly what i paid for them and i'm not in a rush to sell so won't be listening to any offers im afriad. £900 - Will courier at buyers cost (roughly £30 with Paisly Freight)

PS - As far as i'm aware, no one has these fitted to an S15!

Reaction score
Country
I've decided to start putting money away rather than spending it all. I'll have a look on Paisley Freight to see how much they charge to Ireland mate.

Reaction score
Country
Ah Northern Ireland souldn't cost too much more considering its still UK. Yes you'll need arches rolled mate also, as i found, you'll either need to run spacers up front or fit bigger discs to clear the wheel from the calliper. Due to the concave design, the caliper sits to far in on the wheel which makes it catch.

Reaction score
Country
Unfortunately Paisley Freight want £72.50 to deliver to Northern Ireland. Unles you want to find another, cheaper courier?

Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure to be honest mate as i didn't get any further after the first test fit. My location is Helston, Cornwall. Postocde - TR12 7RH