What's new

WTB: Interior filter/ pollen filter & floor mats

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that was me haha can't thank you enough for it spoonman been trying to get some more for the future and these were the only ones I could find

Reaction score
Haha definitely not a purist perfectionist, but why cut something if you dont need to? Nissan put the plastic thing in there for a reason.
It's just a light plastic strip that is designed to be removed..I think it's to indicate to service personel if it has been replaced or not from factory

Reaction score
Country
ill price 30 and see how i go, that way postage to UK will be reasonable and ill do it just because i hate greedy commercial pigs

Reaction score
Meassures are: length: 26cm Width: 16cm Thickness: 1,2cm

@auss15 so it was about $74 incl shipping?
It actually cost me $28 inc postage, but that was within Australia...still very cheap compaired to Nissan filter..I would email them for a quote, very good people to deal with.

Reaction score
Country
I would be interested in a group buy as well.

but what about floor mats? Does anyone knows where I can purchase these? Rhdjapan has them from Bride but I think €200 is a bit too much for a set of mats. :s

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I have a set of excellent condition Spec R ones Damon, but postage for them to holland won't be cheap as it would be quite a large package.

Reaction score
Country
The cheapest genuine nissan ones i can get are

in NZD 30 minimum lot for $55 each delivered to me
$15 each delivered to UK
so

$70 each delivered to UK which is 35-36 GBP

but as stated must be 30units before i can get them for that price

Best and cheapest option is what OZ Aus mentioned above they are not genuine nissan but are only a pollen filter so who really cares

Reaction score
They, are not bad. I changed mine last week and compaired the genuine item to the cheaper copy, and for what they do, it was certainly a good replacement.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I think the cheaper one will be just as good as stated s14s didn't even have one, anythings better than nothing