What's new

FS: Aeroworkz Carbon 3-Piece Front Lip - S15 Non-Aero Fitment - AMAZING

Reaction score
Country
Forsale:

Aeroworkz Carbon 3-Piece Front Lip for S15 non-aero front bumpers.

I bought this with the hope it would fit my Aero Bumper, It arrived from Japan this morning and after unpacking it, it is clear it will not fit. So here it is, up for sale.

The centre part is high quality Japanese Carbon, and the corners are FRP. Extremely good quality as to be expected.

Pics:

Example pics fitted with corners colour coded on Bannisters S15 in Japan

Lastly with the addition of Canards

It really makes the mediocre Non-Aero Bumper into something quite special. In two mind of whether to get a non-aero bumper and run it.

Condition:

Brand New in Packaging/Box

Price:

In total it has cost me £270 - The lip itself is £240 + £30 import fees when it arrives.

(See Japanese Performance)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...782042.-2207520000.1390235374.&type=3&theater

Price: I'll take £250 delivered (uk) + You have the advantage of not having a LONG wait from Japan.
Buyer to add paypal fee's (add 3.4%) or Pay via Gift option to avoid fee's.

All inquiries contact me via pm for quickest response

-David

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Dylan, i know, when i saw your fitted pics on fb ^^ i knew i had to have one. shame it just wont fit the Aero bumper....

Reaction score
Country
Good luck with sale mate. I would have it but choppy and I live to close to have both cars rocking the same splitter! Looks ace on choppy's car! Can't believe this hasn't sold yet

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Marty, Yes it looks so good on Dylan's car! Turns a pretty lack luster bumper into something special, to match the rest of his amazing bodywork.

I have had a ton of interest but no one putting cold hard cash down as of yet.