What's new

FS: Wind Deflector Group Buy - Limitless Imports

Reaction score
Country
This was posted on the sxoc by limitless on the 29th.

"It will close this a week today. Once ordered with nissan japan they take about a week to arrive at our hub in japan then queued to be packed and weighted. Then all shipped to me where I will then send them out individually"

Followed by

"Ill message you next friday with details. Will require all names,addresses and email address of the members who are in. And ill then send over invoices with payment Information"

So the closing date is the 5th of FEBRUARY (if admin can add that to the title of the thread that'd be great ) for all those on the list, Jordan I'll add you to it. And then we'll take it from there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure. But he's said he's going to send out the payment details etc to everyone tomorrow, or to me and I'll pass them on to everyone on here.

Reaction score
Country
Hello, limitless imports say that they're still waiting on some people on the list to pay before they put the orders in .
Please pay if you're still interested in the wind deflectors

Reaction score
Country
Right John you've sent your details to limitless but haven't sent payment

Dylan and Dudley97, we're waiting on your sending your details to limitless and then paying. I don't think it very fair for the people that have paid in the agreed timescale. I'm not chasing you up, as said above you have until Monday to pay then the order is going in with or without you.

John-

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for holding everyone up, dont have access to my internet banking during the week as I stay away from home.
Will be transferring funds tomorrow.

Reaction score
Country
Got the pm and emailed, yet to receive payment details!? Could someone forward me the details and the amount please

Reaction score
Country
If anyone in New Zealand is after a drivers side deflector, I have a spare brand new one still inside its original Nissan box.