What's new

FS: S15 leather seats for sale on sxoc - Not mine

Reaction score
Country
Think they will really fetch that? I don't like mine at all, the rarity factor is nice though I suppose.

Reaction score
Country
I got 450,- euros for mine. And they are a LOT more comfortable then S14 seats so a good upgrade for s14 drivers.

Reaction score
Country
I find them more supportive (I'm a bit of a fatty) than the s14 seats, they also look loads better and seem to be made of a nicer material. I know some will pay a premium for leather :)

Reaction score
Country
I suppose I'm kind of skinny and find most car seats unsupportive. S body seats seem too flat to me though. If I sit with comfortable reach on the pedals and wheel then my thighs are lifted off the front of the squab and my head nearly touches the roof. If the back of the seat was a couple of inches lower it might be perfect though? I don't know, got a bride rail now so will put my bucket seat in when its finished in the bmw.

Reaction score
Country
I've got the factory leather seats in my S15 and like them, they seem to be more comfortable than the cloth trim seats after long trips. They look better than factory cloth seats as well, for not a lot more $.