What's new

WTB: S15 Catback 3''

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

I am looking for a reasonable priced 3'' catback for my S15 but can't find any.
I have tried a S14 catback but this won't fit at all.

So does anyone has one left in his garage/ shed?

Please let me know!

Cheers.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
i am considering selling my HKS Silent hi-power. mine is new nearly new and convered no road miles at all so is in excellent condition... what are you thinking is a reasonable price?

Reaction score
Country
Well it really depends on the quality ofcourse, HKS is superb obviously so I am willing to pay some more for HKS then I would for a toyosports.
So if you could tell me what you want for it I can see if that is reasonable for me. Could you please include that price with shipping to the Netherlands?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well it really depends on the quality ofcourse, HKS is superb obviously so I am willing to pay some more for HKS then I would for a toyosports.
So if you could tell me what you want for it I can see if that is reasonable for me. Could you please include that price with shipping to the Netherlands?
based on how much they are new... and the condition mine is in would be looking around £500 shipped to you

Reaction score
Country
Hmmm I see how you came up with that price, but that is actually a bit high for me at the moment.
I don't know if you would consider to drop the price a little bit?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
always willing to listen to an offer :) worst i can say is no lol

Hmmm I see how you came up with that price, but that is actually a bit high for me at the moment.
I don't know if you would consider to drop the price a little bit?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
hiya mate, thats a little below what i would be after but let me have a think on it and i wil get back to you :)

I was thinking about 425,- ish. For more I have to sell more parts from my S13 first. :/

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I thought so, I know it is worth around what you ask for though, it's just that I can't do better at the moment. If I get to sell my last S13 parts I can do a little more.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
The S14 exhaust should fit fine, it will just stick further out from the bumper. The hangers are the same.

If it doesn't fit then either you it isn't from an S14 or you have a weird combination of your front pipe and/or decat.

Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd S14 cat back on my Spec S and it has always lined up and fitted no hassle. Is the cat back split in 2 pieces? It may be bolted together the wrong way, this will cause it to be waaaaaaaay out fitment wise.

Reaction score
Country
I really don't understand... The exhaust stuck out way too far, like not just the tip but the damper stuck out as well for a few inches. And the mid pipe didn't made the hanger and was running against the subframe. And I had a hard time mounting the bolts on to the cat. It was clear it wouldn't fit at all. It is in 2 pieces but there was just one way too mount, I have tried 3 other ways but that was just as you said waaaay out of fitment.

Reaction score
Country
Sounds like the down pipe is from an s14a as their longer I'm lead to believe or the cat it too long

Reaction score
Are you certain it was an S14 exhaust? The problem could be with how you are bolting the 2 sections of the cat back exhaust together. Try a few different combinations. It will eventually line up and fit right if it is an S14 exhaust. It may stick out a bit further at the rear however. This is my S15 with a HKS super dragger cat back exhaust that was taken off an S14. Sticks out a little bit further but nothing major.
http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/12540-My-Spec-S

Reaction score
Country
This is my s14 catback I was talking about, it's from toyosports

And this was how its fitted, not even bolted onto the mid pipe. The mid pipe wouldve pushed the tail even further backwards.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
This is my s14 catback I was talking about, it's from toyosports

And this was how its fitted, not even bolted onto the mid pipe. The mid pipe wouldve pushed the tail even further backwards.

That looks about how far it should stick out with an S14 exhaust.

How long is your cat or decat? It should be 315mm but I've a feeling you may have a 345mm one