What's new

WTB: S15 Headlight Cap

Reaction score
Country
I'm looking for the circular plastic cap that screws into the rear of the headlight assembly.
This one:

Has anyone ever bought just the rear cap on the S15 headlight housing seperately without buying the whole headight assembly? The Nissan dealers around here said they won't sell me it (I live in Japan)...

Is this a standard part you can find on other cars too?

I can't find it for sale on any site (ebay, yahoo auctions, etc), since it is just a simple plastic cap no one is willing to sell or collect money for. All want to sell the entire headlight housing (obviously).

Thanks for your help :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
^
Surprisingly, not so much...
Most that have been wrecked have been stripped or disposed of already.

I went to another Nissan dealer and they said they could get me the part though, I'm not sure why the other one refused to sell me the part. Maybe they don't like foreigners? :confused: Anyways, it's 1000yen for a cap.

Reaction score
Country
Just a heads up - I brought a pair off a wreckers in Sydney Australia last year with eBay, cost something like NZ$60.00 including postage to get them to me in NZ. The S15 had been in a nose to tail accident and the headlights were smashed, but the caps were fine.

Reaction score
Country
Just a heads up - I brought a pair off a wreckers in Sydney Australia last year with eBay, cost something like NZ$60.00 including postage to get them to me in NZ. The S15 had been in a nose to tail accident and the headlights were smashed, but the caps were fine.
Nice call I'll look for a front on crashed one