What's new

FS: Gp sports and vertex style kit

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi guys.
My plan was to fit this kit but since someone decided to crash into my rear quarter I am going to I widebody now ( any excuse =P)
This kit is brand new has been test fitted and some primed. Will need the usual tidying up some hairline cracks etc but the fit of the kit is spot on and is proper solid not the usual flimsy flexy fibreglass. Always wanted this kit so gutted to sell it after waiting so long but needs must need to repair the damage , SOLD SOLD SOLD

I do have actual pics of he front bumper fitted too just can't find them right now.
Also hav this rear bumper for sale unknown brand fit is spot on and I have etch primed it ready to go
Offers around £100

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah someone decided to drive into the rear quarter of my car while it was parked at home and then drive off... Nice to come home from work to find

Reaction score
Country
****ers! is it bad or are you exaggerating it so you can have a wide ass kit

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

I got most of it out but yeah I wanted an excuse to go wide for a while now so this is it ha luckily didn't damage the light or my new wheels!

Reaction score
Country
Unbelievable, sorry to see that mate. The amount of crap drivers around baffles me, get off the road if you can't avoid a large object like a parked car!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mate. Yeah is ridiculous as I live in a culdesac where I park there is no need for anyone to come anywhere near my car . I have no idea how they managed it tbh .

Reaction score
Country
I think is cry if I came home to that. It's a shame your down in Englandshire or I'd have this off you. I may need to look into getting a shot of a van.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I almost did mate trust me.
If you are interested I could look into shipping prices for you . the kit itself is pretty solid so if it was wrapped well enough in bubble wrap and cardboard it would hold up as that's how the bumper came to me .The main thing would be actually having it collected but I'm due some time off so probably could sort something as I need this shifted ASAP really just obviously easier on collection

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Replied

Liam if the cap doesn't take the whole kit I will be willing to split as someone has contacted me about buying the front bumper . Will keep the thread updated