What's new

FS: Recaro, Brembo, Weds Kranze

Reaction score
Just want to see how much I can get out for these treasures. :naw:

They are very clean. The cloth on the headrest needs some adjustment.
The cloth in the back of the passenger seat plastic piece on the headrest is starting to come off, just need to stretch it back and put it back together and the same for the driver seat on the front as you can see theres a little gap showing. No rips.

I really hate to sell these but I really don't need these as my interior plans changed. I love these seats to death and their really comfortable, but I can use the money for other parts.

These are rare! It's really rare to find one this clean too!

$1500 OBO I can ship

Trades: PBM rear drop knuckle, PBM S13 FLCA bent type, PBM S13 max pro knuckles, PBM inner tie rod, PBM rack bushing, SPL Titanum RUCA/TOE/Traction, SPL conversion subframe bushings, S13 SIKKY front sway, S14 whiteline rear sway, S13 SPL tie rod ends, S15 OEM hoom (metal).

If you are local and have a pair of R32 GTR seats, I will consider trading + cash. It doesn't if it's not in the best condition.

I don't have any picture of the back at the moment. The knob in the pic is the one that got damaged through shipping, it's already been replaced.

Untitled by d_2jzgte, on Flickr

58088_522368254476579_1752048266_n by d_2jzgte, on Flickr

I have a STI Brembo Caliper with Braided lines, thick pads, Cross drilled and slotted Evo rotors, brackets, bolts.

This is a Bolt on swap.

Clean good working condition calipers.

$1200 Shipped anywhere in the US

Trades: PBM rear drop knuckle, PBM S13 FLCA bent type, PBM S13 max pro knuckles, PBM inner tie rod, PBM rack bushing, SPL Titanum RUCA/TOE/Traction, SPL conversion subframe bushings, S13 SIKKY front sway, S14 whiteline rear sway, S13 SPL tie rod ends, S15 OEM hoom (metal).

IMG_3142 by d_2jzgte, on Flickr

I have a set of Weds Kranze Cerberus 1 in 18x7.5 +40 5x114.3
Located in Chico, CA
Text 530 518 5235

asking $900 firm

You can add a 5 inch deep dish or however much you want.

Someone jump on this.

subzero

Reaction score
sorry for the offtipic , some sweet parts here, how did you fit the brembos to the s15 front ? custom brackets ?

Reaction score
Yes. It works on S14/S15 as well. I just don't need a big brake right now, I need to downgrade and use the extra money for other parts.