What's new

WTB: S15 6-Speed Short Shift

Reaction score
Becoming very hard to find, try Ebay...C's make the best short shifter...I love mine and don't get caught up in the old wives tale that they destroy your gearbox

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
The c's shifter is discontinued which is why you won't find one. That's the only one that works on the 6 speed too.
There was a company in the traders section who were going to produce one but that thread ha seen quiet for a while now

Reaction score
Yes I don't understand why Nismo made short shifters for S13, S14's and only the S15 5 speed box...Maybe keep an eye on Yahoo auctions Japan...

Reaction score
Country
There was a guy on here selling three boxes not so long ago two of which had Cs short shifters fitted ill try to find it:nod: It was FASTHANDS that was selling them

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
sorry to bump an old thread i got one of the C's shifters from fast hands, if anyone knows a way or what company's to get in touch with that could duplicate it id be happy to look into it just wouldn't know where to start.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I spoke to GK Tech about having one made and they potentially would be interested but would need 50-100 people interested before starting the project at the minute with all the other stuff they have one..

http://www.gktech.com/

i suppose getting one made would depend on what type of quality people would want... i guess having it drawn up it CAD would be relatively easy then it would just be a case of getting some made..

Reaction score
Country
I was searching for ages for a C's Shifter, because my shifter always felt like it had a long throw, but on closer examination, it wasnt so much a long throw, but sloppyness in the Bush.

i decided to changed the Nylon shifter bush (see below) and it has tightened the shifter up and it feels amazing now.

Reaction score
That's a cheaper option and will make the shifter feel tighter. The short throw that you get from a C's shifter though is a something that makes the gear changes feel like a real sports car.

Reaction score
Country
it felt doubly good on mine as when i removed the shifter, i found the nylon bush had popped off the ball, so the cup was only partially holding the ball. Feels brand new now.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
i could potentially have the c's one drawn up.. currently posing a couple of questions to see if we think this can be done... would just need the C's template..