What's new

WTB: S15 loom (coil packs)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys

I think my coil pack loom is breaking down due to the heat, so I need another one. I've not seen any up for sell, but if anyone is breaking an S15 let me know please..

Or if anyone with FAST access could get me the part number for Nissan that would be helpful

Cheers

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yep that's the fella, cheers. It's in Oz though so would take a while to get here and import tax etc.. will use that as my last resort then if I can't find it local.

Thanks

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Chris. The picture on that link dose look like FAST so good chances are that's the Nissan part number. I'll give Nissan a call today and see if they can get it in.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Had to do some more google'ing but found the part number for Nissan which is 2407991F00

Tried my local Nissan and they are on back order so can't get them for 3 weeks, and they are £82 plus VAT.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I do have splitfires (which are over 3 years old now), but I am about 90% sure its the loom that's the problem now. Still trying to source a 2nd hand loom, but not having much luck.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yep been round every place I can think of, no luck so far... Oh haven't tried Garage D though, will give them a call...

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yep Garage D has one, but they want £66 all in for it. I can get a brand new one from that ebay link you told be about for £78 all in, but I would have to run the risk of import tax. Still might be worth it though for the new loom

Jap Performance parts said they might have one in (but didn't in the end) and they only wanted £35 for it, so that would have been OK for 2nd in my opinion..