What's new

FS: Shed clearout!! lots of stuff you want!!

Reaction score
Need to get rid of alot of stuff as i wont have space to store everything :(
pictures are not the best as i only have my camera phone atm but pictures will be updated.

D2 5point harnesses. (Techinically 6 point, as has 2 croch straps) have a pair of these ages and never fitted them once, E300

Adjustable Actuator: no idea what it came off, E50

NISMO Decat: there was a plate on it that said nismo but the ****er fell off, has a bung for a EGT sensor im guessing, E70 will swap for a slightly longer one.

Standerd s14/15 Exhaust: not sure on this yet but if i get the right monies ill let it go : E100

S15 fiberglass rear overfenders Modified to 65mm, in white primer. E190

s15 stock Rear 3 arms, camber,toe and traction, bushons all 100% E60

s15 stock Suspension, in good condition E100

s15 Seats very good condition one fag burn on the passanger side in the middle, E260

s15 Folding wing mirrors White E100

s15 D-max style Led rear lights, Got them from Marsperformance paid E380 for them and that was before i got raped by customs brining them in from Austraila, Eoffers

5 200sx standerd alloys, 3 brand new tyres and 2 new just a few years old all 90-99% thread left E280

Hsd HR coilovers E550

took them apart last month and cleaned and copper greased them up, just went through the test and all passed, all in Pwo

S15 wiper stalk, bought this as i thought mine was ****ed but it turned out it was a Earh problem e30

S15 vertex front bumper, has seen better days i fixed it up with Plywood expanding foam and fiberglass and its solid as a rock now just needs sanding and a piant: E70

Have paypal but fees must be paid, and posting is no problem but will be extra,

Bits i want:

some 18" alloys, pair or set, some rota Gtrs or torques or anything at all really for messing,

s15 door cards,

black faced gagues,