What's new

FS: sr20det full top mount turbo setup, greddy td06-20g pretty much brand new

Reaction score
Country
Greddy TD06 20G virtual brand new bolted up and was due for mapping but a lack of funds means its got to go.

zero play and 100% working perfect

Manifold braced and adapted for turbo

Custom down pipe with flex to fit standard exhaust, ( sensor not included )

3 month old genuine 38mm Turbosmart waste gate with screamer pipe

All the above to bolt on !

£1200

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
It's more top end but when it comes in it sure does come in! I boosted it a few times to see how it was but without the map I couldn't use it hard. Sounds awesome tho and is super easy to fit.

the map on my car was 340bhp and ran it at 1bar max, I would say set up right at around 1.5bar would put a smile on your face.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hmmm very tempting . Was going to get mazworx mani and down pipe with an hta wheel gt2871 external gate for super response but is a lot of money! . Will have a read up on this quickly as I could well be interested mate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I have the same turbo an I love it. Boost comes in really nice and smooth. Def puts a smile on my face will achieve more power than a 2871iirc I'm also only on 1bar but have upgraded head parts and feels more like 360 hopefully hit 400 with a good map. Hope that helps sale

Reaction score
Country
it hits boost at about 4k on an engine with stock internals, not sure about boost levels as i never got around to mapping it.

looking for a cash sale at the minute.