What's new

FS: New Evo Brembo 345mm disc kit + professionally refurbished Evo Brembo calipers

immy21

Reaction score
Country
ALL SOLD

DB power Evo Brembo 345mm disc kit, new unused with Brembo discs

This kit uses super light but Mahoosive Evo Brembo calipers with huuuge Evo pads, much better than stock caliper kit tbh
I'd personally always buy plain discs regardless of price hence why I bought this with plain discs. Complete with fitting instructions.
Brand new, unused, the first time I took these out the boxes was for the pics below.
These retail for £SOLD + post and don't come with Brembo discs anymore

I want £SOLD + £17 insured next day post

Next

Professionally refurbished Evo Brembo calipers with Ferodo pads, brake pins and pad retainer plates

These were professionally refurbished by Godspeed brakes UK with replacement seals, powder coat black. Godspeed brakes are by far the most popular place the Evo guys in the UK get their Brembo calipers refurbished. Since Dan and DB couldn't get the seals they were a natural choice. As I soon found common problem with these are torn but hardly visible outer seals and rust behind the pad guides, which are impossible to remove without splitting the calipers. Seals are only sold as kits and are a horrendous £55 per caliper!
It's also extremely common for the OE Red to discolour due to heat, the lower priced calipers are always discolored, clean ones command a large premium.
The sprung pad retaining pins just simply tap in and out, much better and quicker system then fiddly safety pins.

They came out so good I wanna lick them (but didn't) the pistons are aluminium which means the pistons never seize, don't corrode and makes the calipers even lighter than the MUCH smaller alloy R33 GTST caliper.
The pads have tons of meat on them.

Typical prices are £150 - £250 for calipers, £200 ish inc vat and post but without seals for refurb

I want £SOLD + £22 insured next day post
BUT will not sell the calipers unless the disc kit is sold first. I'l make a list of names if people are interested in the calipers alone.

I'l do 345mm Brembo disc kit and Evo Brembo Calipers for £SOLD + £32 insured next day post

If you think my prices are too high make me an offer and I'l consider it if I don't get my asking price, but be kind as I'm taking a good hit as it is.
If you wanna snap them up before anybody else does the get your eWallet out :D

The only reason I'm selling this lot is due to the jack going partially through my chassis and having to pull my engine out, so currently I'm going through the emotional trauma what to do with my car. In my opinion all things considered this is the best brake upgrade for our cars, hence why I bought it.

Don't let the low posts put you off, I'm a paid member with about a million posts on SXOC.
I'm effectively detuning my car while deciding to break or not. I could knock some money off in exchange for a pair of spec R seats so I can sell my Evo Recaro's W Bride Rails.
As said these are already boxed in the packaging I received them so can have them with you within a couple of days.
Pics

Last edited: