What's new

WTB: Donor S15 wanted for E30

M

markgpzE30

Hey there, i've got a BMW E30 316 and i'm wanting to do an engine conversion and also different parts, if anybody has a S15 complete car or knows someone who has one, i'm not that bothered about the body work, :) Private message me on details :) cheers!

Reaction score
Country
sorry to hijack the thread but if anyone is breaking a 15, i may need some body parts from the shell

Reaction score
Country
S14/s14a has the same lump and is much more widely available. I'd be surprised if anyone was breaking a 15 tbh.

Reaction score
Country
always live in hope :) however do you know if the floor pan/chassis/door sills on the 14's are the same as the 15's?

Reaction score
Country
always live in hope :) however do you know if the floor pan/chassis/door sills on the 14's are the same as the 15's?
The floor pan is much the same on both but you'll save yourself about 6k if you go for an s14. If on the other hand you want the newest cleanest shell then importing one might be an idea.

Reaction score
What would save him 6k in going for a 14 over a 15? I'm lost....... I've got a 15 spec r shell not missing much bar the usual, engine, box, diff, some outside trim and a drivers seat it's not going to cost near 6k to get it on the road again including buying the shell

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
From the first post the guy sounds like he wants a 15 to take the engine etc from for his bmw what Chris was saying is that you can pick up battered 14's ( guy said he isn't fussed about bodywork) for 6k less than the price of even a shabby 15 over here

Reaction score
Country
From the first post the guy sounds like he wants a 15 to take the engine etc from for his bmw what Chris was saying is that you can pick up battered 14's ( guy said he isn't fussed about bodywork) for 6k less than the price of even a shabby 15 over here
Yep, this is the point I was trying badly to get across :)

Reaction score
Surely it's easier to find some one breaking a 14 and just buy the bits you need and if your desperate for a 6sp box just wait for one to come up on here or find one about, you'll also need a dual mass fly and clutch ect for the 6sp. Bear in mind the speedo is taken from the diff on a 15 and the box on a 14 and 13 red/black top sr.

M

markgpzE30

Right so you guys think it will be best to find an S14, and does it still have an SR20?