What's new

WTB: ABS Pump

Reaction score
Country
Ahh I didn't know that but Yeh I won't need it will just be getting weighed in otherwise. When I take it off il compare it to mine and let u know if u haven't got one already. I'm away this Saturday for two week il try n get it off asap when I get back

Reaction score
Country
Not yet mate!

Its dropped down on the list of priorities as need to replace hub and a rear caliper.

Let me know how much you want for it and ill let you know if I can afford to get it or may need to wait till pay day!

Reaction score
Country
Il take a tenner for it dude its just getting it to you unless I can get it picked up?

Reaction score
Country
Where are you located mate?

If you pm your address and paypal details I will then either paypal you money or arrange collection :)

Did you see if it was exactly the same as the S15 pump btw?

Reaction score
Country
I didn't pal only got back yesterday but il look before we sort anything out. I'm in Sheffield. I need to find out were car is as my mates been driving it but if its at yard il be able to check it Wednesday for u not sure when il get chance to get it off yet tho as I'm drifting this weekend

Reaction score
Country
from what iv read I think they may be different dude but im going to the yard tomorrow night so il get it off and bring it home to compare them