What's new

FS: OEM rear lights + driver's side dmax 50/50 (repaired) + interior bits...

Reaction score
Country
I have a set of oem rear lights in good condition, not sure how much they go for so say £100 posted? If that's too much / too little then let me know please and I will adjust!

Edit - £45 posted

I also have a DMax 50/50 rear light that arrived from Japan with the corner smashed thanks to EMS / Parcelforce. I've glue it, and wet and dry polished it up to 6000 grit. You can see where it was broken but can't feel it :wack: - and it doesn't leak. Maybe good for either someone who has just a passenger side one, or someone who likes having odd rear lights. probably nobody haha.

I have only the drivers side available, not a pair, I repeat not a pair!!!!

£40 posted?

And a centre console surround, decent condition, all clips intact, with carbon fibre gearstick gaiter surround that came with the carbon centre console, decided not to use it so up for sale it goes.

£45 posted...

Happy to post internationally but the postage price will be above the prices listed.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Yeah still got it Ryan. Not back home until tues though so won't be able to sort it until then

G

gyster2000

have you still got the standard rear lights for sale and if so how much would it be for postage to ireland?