What's new

FS: Japspeed 50mm Radiator - £100.00 Collection Only

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
Hi

Selling this since I've decided to fit a blitz radiator instead to my car.

Brought it a couple of years back during a group buy from Japspeed but never got around to installing it.

For whatever reason, it wouldn't sit right in my engine bay and the only options I could see was to either remove the ac radiator because it was the fixed pipework that clashed with the radiator body or alter the supports to allow it to sit in a slightly different place. Didn't want to loose the AC since it was still an every day ride and its nice when the sun does come out.

I'm sure its just my car since I know others within the club have brought these radiators and not had any trouble fitting them. I'm thinking it might have been because my car was one of few last batches to come out of the factory in 2002 and they made a few little tweaks here and there.

It retails for £159.00 but I'm going to offer it for sale @ £100.00 but no P&P and UK only please. It needs to be collected either from Southampton or i can bring it to the Reading area since i work up here, don't want to have to deal with carriage and possible damage while in transit.

here is the link to Japspeeds site and I've got a few pictures taken below.
Either leave a pm or email me direct.

Old vs New

front of the Rad towards the bumper

Back of the Rad towards engine bay