What's new

FS: Bumpers for sale and free interior

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
As title got a few bumpers for sale and some free interior.

bumper one is a stock s15 rear bumper, has got some scratches from storage so is in no way mint, but no real dents etc price £20

bumper number two is a aftermarket fibreglass front bumper, I bought off here as a spare but is no longer needed, will need painting as its only rattle canned poorly, again some scratches etc from storage and one small crack at the top that's been cable tied price £40

bumper no. 3, standard s15 front bumper in blue, was resprayed professionally two years ago and has been in storage since, but due to being doubles up on other bumpers etc there is now scratches on it :(, the fog light brackets have been cut out on the back of the bumper,
price £40

also these interior bits as about to go in the bin so up for free if anyone wants them, my s15 is all caged up and seating points all cut out etc so wouldn't be able to refit them even if I wanted too, I'll keep them for a week then throw them in no interest.
Again some scratches etc from storage

all interior is now at my house at GU166NE,
bumpers are at my workshop in reading RG71TB with some notice I can move them to my house.
collection only on everything, I don't have time to wrap and post things sorry.

I've also got all stock seatbelt and a few other bits I'm giving away too, no pictures yet tthough contacts via pm, or comment on this thread or text me on 07850255657
thanks
ryan

Reaction score
would you have the two plastic bits the go over the mirrors on the inside of the car?
and the 4 plastic bits the chip to the seat belts to cover the bolts?
Il pay you for postage:nod:

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
would you post the parcel shelf if i paid for it mate? like £30 posted?

Yeah go on then, will have to try and find something to wrap it with.

Will look for those clip bits and mirror covers in the week when I'm next up the unit mate, :thumbs:

I

ian_s15

im looking for the fixing bolts for the rear bench and the plastic bolt covers , and also a passanger side door card if thats available ?

Cheers

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
More items for sale, had a good clear out today, all left over from my project,

First up: McKinney rb26 into s-body engine conversion mounts (engine only/ no gearbox) I believe these are for an s13:

£70delivered

Rb26 single turbo conversion JDM head drain kit, will also fit rb25 with not much work (extend the hose with a 90AN fitting an weld on AN thread to sump:
Needs new seal ring (could get one from any hardware store)

£70 delivered (these arnt cheap new)

Next up RB25 mocal relocation kit, (take off plate and filter holder) will also include push on fittings for earoquip hose, some spare hose I have and a mocal external thermostat (everything pictures)

£60 delivered, can split if people want different bits

Next up RB25 r33 gtst alloy rad, think its 40 or 50mm thick will double check and confirm, on inspection is looks slightly bent one side, however no leaks and not much fin damage, it is missing a drain plug and the bottom should be easy to get hold of it weld the whole up?

£60 collected

R33 gtst ABS welded diff with backing plate, good working order

£50 collected the metal diff bushes are NOT included

Two sets of pine-apple rings for rear subframe, one set came off my old 13 the other came in a box with alot of bits so not sure what there for poss a 32gtr not sure

£20 delivered for Both sets

Not 100% on what engine this is for came with an rb26 engine I bought but I never plugged the loom on the engine to check, it should be a r32 GTR engine loom I have more pictures if potential buyers want to check?

Also have the gearbox loom ill include, the engine came with an rb25 gearbox so this could be a 25 or 26 gearbox loom again not 100% can take more pictures if needed

Both engine and gearbox loom £60 collected £70 delivered

One AFM, I believe this is one of two r32 GTR AFM's again not 100% sure buyer will have to check numbers which I've pictured working condition
£20 collected

Sorry to be so vague on some items but I bought a 700bhp rb26 package and the guy wasn't so genuine and sold be a crappy stock engine as a forged one... So I don't know how true he was when telling me what parts are what ie. engine looms etc, that afm was sold me to as a z32 one but clearly when I compared it against one it wasn't.

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
im looking for the fixing bolts for the rear bench and the plastic bolt covers , and also a passanger side door card if thats available ?

Cheers
Dont think I have them mate, bolts or brackets? May have a bracket or too, of you could get me a picture is have a better chance of finding it :) sorry door cards are sold

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
would you have the two plastic bits the go over the mirrors on the inside of the car?
and the 4 plastic bits the chip to the seat belts to cover the bolts?
Il pay you for postage:nod:

Ive found one mirror cover mate, but that's all I'm afraid, here's a picture of all plastic covers I've found:

Unless any where left in the centre console but the cars at my mappers and won't be back for a while

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Also have these fog lights for sale, basically brand new, they look mint, when I got the car they where wrapped up in a box in the boot £40 delivered:

also dash air bag, good condition £40 delivered

also this rear boot trim free to collect a tad scratched:

PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES THAT INCLUDE DELIVERY ARE FOR ENGLAND ONLY I will not post abroad!
Thanks

Reaction score
Country
Hi interested in bumper 2. Have you got a pic of the cracked area? And how much would it cost to post to Ewell, Surrey?

thanks.

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Hi interested in bumper 2. Have you got a pic of the cracked area? And how much would it cost to post to Ewell, Surrey?

thanks.
Will get better pictures some point this week mate, not sure how much postage would be but I may be able to delivery for fuel money depends what your postcode is?

Reaction score
Country
Ok thanks, will wait for the pics, as to collection, is it Reading only? Cause I'm in Kingston area, is you house closer to that? , if anything I could probably collect from there... Regards

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Depending where abouts mate, but yeah my house is probably closer (gu166ne) as I'm like a few miles off junction 4 on the m3

Reaction score
Country
is the rear bumper still for sale mate, im in urgent need of one