What's new

WTB: Air Vent

Reaction score
Country
anyone got a spare air vent they want to sell as one of mine is broken.

thanks

Reaction score
Country
the fins or entire unit if you have it. basically the two bottom fins arent there and the top one just flaps about. dunno how easy the fins are to fit as havent taken it out yet.

Reaction score
yeah the clips at the side brake off seen it a few times, i removed mine to fit gauges was handy if you take you time id say you missing the bar the joins the three together too, this is a pic of whit i have..

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's what I need mate and the bar that holds them together too. How much do you want for it? They're pretty random things so I don't really know what to offer.

Reaction score
Country
because royal mail are brilliant at their job, the vent that Paddyb01 posted to me has not arrived. so back to the top we go. any takers?

cheers

Reaction score
Country
I've given up waiting for it. ordered loads of bits off the net since you posted it and they've all turned up :( on the up side its given me a reason to fit an oil temperature gauge, just got to find a good sandwich plate

M

muldal

Im sorry to interupt , but can some of you s15 guys confirm that the z33 (350z) air vents are the same as the s15 ones ? Thank you

Reaction score
Country
guess what turned up in the post today? :D i think posty must have swam from ireland then hiked across wales to get it here.

Many thanks, will fit it this evening