What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S15 full aftermarket Catback exhaust system - BARGAIN!!!!

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

For sale I have a Nissan Silvia S15 full catback exhaust system in good condition and full working order.

(This exhaust was also inspected by Jez at Horsham Developments who said it was all in good order)

Literally just taken off my S15 the other day as I have now upgraded.

Exhaust includes all original fittings, so should just swap straight over with your current exhaust.

Creates awesome sound and power!!!

Looking for £159.99 or nearest offer!!!

Pickup only please!

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the item.

Regards

Ash

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
"Bump" Really need to make space in the garage. Offers are most welcome, so please feel free to get in touch!!!

Reaction score
Country
£159.99... aint a bargain for a unknown cat back... lol

adjust your price to be realistic and increase the interest ;)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
isn't your car a spec s? Therefore this exhaust is pointless for a turbo spec r as the bore size would be too small! Looking at the pics the bore does look small! Obviously it's up to you to pick your price but you will be lucky to sell for that!

Also £159.99 is not a bargain IMO. What a pain it would be to count the pennies to give you.

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Yes true my S15 is a Spec S, however I have recently managed to install a Tomei expreme ti catback exhaust, which is meant for the Spec R, without modification to my Spec S.

So it would seem a bit strange for this particular exhaust not to fit both models? I could be wrong.

But I see your point with the whole unbranded side of things. I couldnt see any markings on the exhaust that stated a make, but who knows, it could be a well known make, but I couldnt tell!

Therefore, as a one off Terry Tibbs offer, I shall lower the price to £100.................."Much love & good night!"

Price now £100!!!!!!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It will fit a turbo BUT if its designed for a spec S the bore will be too small! As an NA engine requires a smaller exhaust to help with back pressure!

With a turbo you need a bigger bore exhaust to help get rid of the gases and reduce back pressure.

So if you can measure the bore size it will help your sell a lot!

Reaction score
Country
No probs mate, as requested.

The exhaust piping inner bore size = 6cm/60mm

The exhaust piping outer bore size = 8.5cm/85mm