What's new

FS: As promised the sad day is here!! Fasthands parts emporium opens it's doors..

Reaction score
Country
How much for the bottom half of dash and console (everything that's grey basically).

Cheers

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the pics dude, let me know how much you want for the A piller and gauge, the side repeaters and the center consol with stereo surround as a lot. (assuming the center consol and stereo surround are in good nick, closer pics would be great)
Thanks mate

Reaction score
please use email or text rather than pm's, that way i can keep a track of questions etc and get back to you faster.. Thank you !!!

And put a not of what parts you are paying for in paypal if paying this way.. Ta...

Reaction score
Can you put up pics of the r33 brake conversion? Plz
Text me your email and I will send some photos that way. include your name and username and what you want pictures of.. I have a lot of people asking so need to keep track of who is who and asking what.. Cheers chap..Mark

Reaction score
Country
Received my wing and arch liners today.

Thanks a lot, I found it really easy dealing with you.

Tom

Reaction score
Thank's for the feedback guys glad you are all happy with your parts. Need this stuff gone so come on folks make me some offers!!

Reaction score
Come on guys.. Sick of seeing these parts now.. Balls to the rent and mortgage!! Beans on toast is a good meal while you fit new parts to your cars... The misus will never notice!!!

Reaction score
I think it would be best if you cleaned up the first post,

Delete everything that's sold and just leave what's left

As its quite messy :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Another friendly bump, just bought the coilovers super friendly guy to deal with and parts arrived perfect condition and very well packaged! Thanks again mate