What's new

FS: Genuine JDM Nissan Silvia S15 Aero Kit.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Right I'm going to put my full aero kit up for sale as I've had a lot of interest in it,
however I am in no rush to sell and still in 2 minds to keep or not, so ill put it up for the price I've gathered to be right.

The price will be for the full kit (front bumper & Fogs, rear number, side skirts & spats).
Id rather not split it but if i can get separate buyers for all the parts then I will, as I said I'm not fussed to much if it goes or not but will let it go at the right price to find a new body kit....

The kit itself is not in perfect condition and has a few marks, scrapes and the front splitter is slightly damaged (common)
its obviously in the pearl white and been on the car since I imported it. Ill be honest and get photos but nothing is unfixable or easily repaired
if you want to take that route and would come out brand new if resprayed....

Also thinking about it and looking into it a bit more, I would also be prepared to trade this kit for another aftermarket kit, if anyone would be interested
Im preferably after a D-MAX kit like the one in the link below, but let me no what you got and ill consider it!!
http://www.epracing.co.uk/uploads/images_products_large/2257.jpg

Here's a few pics I will upload more as requested, comments above.

Front bumper has slight marks and a split on centre strut/splitter
. still mounts perfectly.

Rear bumper has a mark on the passenger side (under plaster sticker). other than that is in amazing condition.

Passenger side, side skirt has scratch marks on the underside...

other than that the kits in good nick, one more drifty based photo for you..

If you require me to send you more details photos of anything just ask and ill send them to you...

Anyway down to business I'm putting the price up at £800 collected or you can arrange your own courier (and ill wrap for you).

PRICE FOR INDIVIDUAL PARTS:
(Will only sell separate if find buyers for the whole kit and the prices ).

Front Bumper: £500
Side Skirts: £150
Rear Bumper & spats: £300 (don't want to be left with just a rear bumper but of have buyer for both then £200 spats & £100 bumper).

Again I'm not currently budging my price, so no stupid offers! MONEY TALKS! and you can tell me its to high I don't care.

Cheers for looking! Matt.

Last edited:

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
hiya chap, if at some point you are willing to split give me shout. only need the front bumper to complete my kit now.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
hiya chap, if at some point you are willing to split give me shout. only need the front bumper to complete my kit now.
Inbox me an offer on the front bumper and If I do get interest on other items to split I will keep it in mind, I've already had a few though matey.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Right got a lot of people asking me to split... So I've put individual prices up and will sell the kit separately if I can find buyers for the lot, because of the demand iv put the prices high to see what people do and offer, (discount if the whole kit is purchased together).