What's new

WTB: S15 nismo extended studs (front)

Reaction score
Country
Im needing some Nismo (to guarantee quality) front extended studs, so i can run slip on spacers.

If anyone has a set they havent got round to using, or knows a UK supplier, drop me a pm

thanks

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Slip ons using longer studs have less points of failure than using bolt ons.

Absolutely nothing wrong with running good quality longer studs

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
CMR is right, quality Longer studs with slip-on's are much safer! Only the best bolt on's are as safe as quality longer studs, as the studs in the bolt on's are never stronger than oem. And most of the bolt on's are cheaper ****ty Chinese stuff. Buy German or rally designed ones with the highest shear rating. 10.9 or above!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah iv'e heard conflicting stories, Extended studs vs bolt on Spacers. I think as some of you said, it's down to the quality rather than the design. Either will fail.

I have ran Ultralite 15mm slip on's & extended studs on the rear since ive had the car and they have been fine after hard use and multiple wheel changes i haven't noticed any bad signs.

With the front, they will see a little more stress with 10j's and R888 at the Nurburgring lol so i would like some from a respectable company to guarantee quality. I have emailed Larkspeed about some H&R slip on's and extended studs, which should be ok dont you think?