What's new

FS: Selling all my parts, greddy,tomei,apexi,hks

B9NKO

Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling all the parts I bought for my s15 as I'm changing my plans and hopefully buying another house, all parts are brand new and never used, in original packaging!

Apexi N1 exhaust, it's a 1 piece exhaust and the quality looks awesome full stainless steel with all gaskets and bolts £500 delivered

Greddy intercooler kit with piping, and all joins bolts etc SOLD

apexi air filter with fitting plate and brackets £100

apexi downpipe comes with all gaskets and bolts £160

Tomei expreme manifolds with all gaskets bolts and stickers £525
1 x Tomei expreme turbo elbow with all gaskets bolts and stickers

HKS Silent Hi Power full exhaust system, complete with gaskets and bolts, superb quality £500

all prices include delivery just pm me with any questions, thanks

Last edited:

B9NKO

Reaction score
Intercooler now sold
1 turbo elbow sold

Last edited:

B9NKO

Reaction score
why would you buy 2 exhausts?
seems to me like you are trading
Not that it's really any of your business but I own two s15's and was building them up to how I wanted them! Now I've decided to invest in another house and I'm selling them both!

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Without starting a war, it does look like you are taking the piss tbh but I wasn't going to say anything. It's strange how your brother (afaik) works for a well known Japanese car import company too...

B9NKO

Reaction score
Without starting a war, it does look like you are taking the piss tbh but I wasn't going to say anything. It's strange how your brother (afaik) works for a well known Japanese car import company too...
when people start poking at other people's threads it does start silliness which is really not needed, I have got 2 s15's that I've had for a while now and wanted to build them up to a good spec, nothing more nothing less, my brother worked for for an import company about 6 months ago now but it didn't work out so that's irrelevant now, I can maybe see how it looks but your welcome to come and see my cars if it worries you that much?

CMR

Reaction score
Country
It doesn't worry me, I've seen many people over the years on many forums that have bought parts from various places to resell for personal gain.

All I'm saying is it just seems to me like you are taking the piss. There are many honest people selling items on here that are either surplus to requirements or used parts that have been upgraded etc; in this case I think you are purely buying from Japan to sell for profit, that is classed as trading.
This is based on from what I have seen posted on this forum as a whole not just in this thread.

I'll quote two pictures and one sentence which gave me that impression. Like I said, I'm giving my opinion and everyone who reads this thread is entitled to one.

As you can see we got quite a lot of parts, lots will be forsale soon!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just to clear a few things up on here, not all the parts in the container were mine and my brothers, But all parts in the second picture were for mine and my brothers 3 S15's, before my car arrived from Japan my circumstances changed, which meant I had to sell everything of mine including parts.

Last year I was asked to apply for traders status as I was selling a car and I have asked but with no reply, all parts for sale now are private purchases but as stated plans have changed and everything is being sold, and sold at cost prices to recover the money back, so I don't see what the issue is here, just a chance for members to buy new quality Japanese parts that we have no use for!

if you look in the picture there is only enough parts for the cars we have....

Reaction score
Country
Meh, So what, We all want lots of japan! These men are supplying good parts for fair prices!
Now about the manifold for £300...............

Reaction score
Country
@CMR are you the police?? why does it bother you that he's imported stuff to use/sell on or other wise? and if he was selling for profit then i think he needs an accountant because if you can find tomei stuff cheaper than what he has them up for (elbows on RHDJapan are 150 without postage) then let us all know!

Reaction score
Country
I got stuff just recently from nengun. Went with the cheapest delivery option I had actually heard of and got it in a week. But the best prices I found for tomei stuff was from frsport in the state's. That's where I got my mani and elbow from, rapid delivery too.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
@CMR are you the police?? why does it bother you that he's imported stuff to use/sell on or other wise? and if he was selling for profit then i think he needs an accountant because if you can find tomei stuff cheaper than what he has them up for (elbows on RHDJapan are 150 without postage) then let us all know!
No, but traders have to pay a fee to sell parts to customers on here and majority of other car forums. It isn't fair that individuals do this and gain a bigger profit than people who actually do this for a job.
Think of it this way; whatever job you do, what if someone offered exactly what you do for less, and people went to them instead because they were not paying something you were forced to?

Anyway, I won't post in this thread again. It may like they say be a massive coincidence that all those parts happened to be genuinely for sale now.

Reaction score
Country
Let's keep this thread on track guys,if you have an issue start a thread else where this is a for sale section!

some nice bits there mate :).GLWTS.

lee

B9NKO

Reaction score
Open to offers on the remaining parts,

apexi n1 exhaust left, £450
hks silent hi power £450
apexi induction kit £90
tomei manifold £525