What's new

FS: S15 Parts For Sale

Reaction score
Country
Hay guys and girls, so a month ago i wrote my car off (cat D) so iam selling some of the parts from the car, all prices include postage and are negotiable and if they are to much please say as i have no clue on the prices
Thanks guys

This defi water temp gauge with white bulb has a tiny scuff on the bottom of it as seen in second picture, come with the mounting bracket but not the sensor or full length cable £60

I believe the make of this is defi but its what controlled the defi gauge doesn't come with full length cables and was stuck to the foot well so has alot of double sided tape on it £50

Aftermarket smoked Yashio tail lights in perfect condition SOLD!

All four s15 mats are in good condition only a little bit of wear on the drivers mat and they need a clean SOLD!

Nismo 555 injectors were bought second hand and never used, new O rings fitted SOLD!

Z32 maf bought second hand and never used SOLD!

Original spec R front brakes with pads, worked fine but need a tidy up also have brake lines £50

Original spec R discs, don't look in good condition but if someone wants them then pay postage (around £10 or £15) and there yours

Ive got more pictures of all stuff shown here if anyone wants more pictures
and have a some other parts that i bought from Mark_D and never used http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/11893-S14-S15-Parts-Clearout
Again prices include postage

Apex type 2 tubular manifold £50
Walbro 255 fuel pump £45
Apexi turbo timer £25

I also have a Japspeed FMIC brand new in the box bought for £200, would sell for £200 and that includes postage

I don't have pictures of these three items yet but there's a few on the link to marks page

Thanks alot everyone

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Pm sent.

Sorry to hear about your car.

Also a note to potential buyers, don't be put off by the fact the cables for defi's seam to have been cut. They are easily obtained cheaply off eBay or you can make your own.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Bad times Luke!! So sorry to hear that. What happened?

With the apex manifold do you have any turbo gaskets or studs with it?
Thabks
sam

Reaction score
Country
irl have the MAF off you mate, can you PM me your payment details :)

Reaction score
Country
Bad times Luke!! So sorry to hear that. What happened?

With the apex manifold do you have any turbo gaskets or studs with it?
Thabks
sam
Was wondering where you had disappeared to! Sorry to hear that mate, hope you are ok
Thanks for the concern guys means alot ;) yea not been on here much been sorting out insurance stuff and burying my head in the sand lol, well it was icy and the car drove strait on into a wall on a bridge which when that fell in the stream it burst a water main aswel so the village had no water for the next day, but insurance have paid out and iam lucky in that i got a recovery company i no to get my car meaning i could strip these bits off it, iam so gutted about the car and feel really sorry for it but for me iam just glad no one was hert i had some bruising and burns for the airbag but hay s**t happens and no one else was hert, i will have pictures up of the car when i get a chance

Sam i dont think the manifold has any gaskets or studs with it, i havent even taken it out of the box yet lol but will try and get you some pictures asap

Reaction score
Country
^ sorry to hear mate! Just glad your ok and not hurt.

life throws these thins at us,just have to keep going.good to hear your paid out..what's next?

You don't have that gt28 do you lol?

cheers
lee

Reaction score
Country
hay lee thanks for the concern mate and sorry no didn't manage to get the turbo off
ive been looking at range rover sports or r34 gtr but the missus is learning to drive so bought her a w reg polo which iam driving aswel :yawn: its so borring to drive and when you clutch kick it,,,, nothing happens,,, nothing lol

Reaction score
Country
yea very lucky mate if the wall wasn't double skinned id properly ended up very wet and more lol, iam just glad no one was hurt, my missus was in the car and all that mattered to me was that she was ok and fair play to her shes happy for me to drive her polo and for me to get a skyline haha she must be nearly as nuts as me :D
and insurance (Adrian flux) have paid out and i lost my recite for the s15 so rang mike at torque GT and he was so so helpful he had the letter sent out by the next day
so,,, if anyone needs any walls knocked down or a water main broken,,, iam your man :p
Thanks for your concern though mate :thumbs: and umm iam shore you can guess i wont need my interior spraying up now :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Country
This turns my f**ing stomach to see this but this is the car

she only saw 30.000 km of road and feel bad leaving it to the mercy of the insurance company but i don't want the hassle of trying to fix it up and the insurance company want £2500 to buy it back which i only would do so if i could sell it strait on to someone else, but what made me laugh is they said it is just superficial damage and cat D it, i thought it would have been alot worse than that

Reaction score
Country
haha i wish mate i only managed to get what ive got for sale on here if the insurance company will let me iam going to buy the K sport brakes off the car but as of now the insurance company have it. the only other things i have for sale is some of the boot interior screws and door card screws if any wanted them just pay the postage and there yours

Reaction score
Country
s15 mats have been SOLD
nismo injectors have been SOLD
Z32 maf SOLD