What's new

WTB: S15 3" stainless elbow and down pipe

Reaction score
Country
came to fit mine today with the s14elbow and down pipe and found its too short, which means no Nur spec for fastshow:down:

So if anyone can help me out id be more than greatful :)

CMR

Reaction score
Country
What elbow and down pipe are you using John?
It shouldn't be too short unless you have any s14a parts in the mix then you'd need a longer decat (345mm) to reach to the catback

Reaction score
Country
I got it off a lad who had an s14 but he had a flexi part fitted in it. Think its an exhaust uk down pipe and an apexi elbow. The flexi is very very close to the bottom of the car and its about an inch too short in length and the hanger. So im just going to get an s15 system straight through saves all the hassel, wish id done this at first.

Reaction score
Country
is there any i should avoid? What make etc should i go for?

im looking on some sites and found some for £85/ £90 for epracing/ japspeed etc or theres ones like blitz for £180 will it make any difference?

CMR

Reaction score
Country
With the cheaper ones the flanges are normally warped due to welding where as the more expensive are not.
You need to identify which part you need dude as I'm not sure you need the elbow and downpipe probably one or the other.

Reaction score
Country

CMR

Reaction score
Country
You got any pictures of the elbow dude?

Sounds like an s14a downpipe that you have.

Reaction score
Country
il upload them to facebook and tag you pal. does that downpipe on that link look ok? thanks for help matey