What's new

FS: Vertex Lang front + Rear

Reaction score
Country
I have One brand new copy Vertex lang front bumper and one brand new Vertex lang rear bumper for sale finished in primer

great fit and quality with the undertray moulded in on the front bumper like the genuine.

Looking for 185 quid for the front and 165 for the rear or 320 for both cash collected please north Kent or can meet up

This is a good deal for someone and the pics show the actual copy parts fitted straight on.

pm any interest thanks.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
To anyone wanting to buy these parts, got to say my front bumper was not of good quality and was more like paper. Also after taking nearly months on end of chasing it up got a half arsed kit, even the side skirts hadn't been cut straight.

Reaction score
Country
I'm pretty sure the kit supplied with my s15 was from carbonkit and the front bumper is top notch. Fit is superb for fibreglass. It's the plain vertex not the Lang.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I go mine from carbonkits also and is rock solid, as near perfect fit as you will get without buying an authentic kit and everyone else I know who bought one through him got top notch kits also so maybe just a one off?
Surprised he didn't sort it out for you as he seemed very helpful when I spoke to him was a while ago I must admit I got one of the first ones

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Two other people i have contacted on here who got the kits as well said they were of the same quality as mine. It took me so long to get the kit and most the time never had a response. Not out to cause trouble or problems but just saying the kit i received was poor quality which was disappointing.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah that's fair enough mate, just I know when I got mine and dean got his they were both rock solid proper quality kits,needed hardly any work to get them fitted nice . As i said though was one of the first batch and I had no trouble getting the kit either maybe I was one of the lucky ones if a few others have recently had problems .....

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
This doesn't sound right because I had a full kit off Martin too and it was spot on, literally the best copy parts I've ever bought and looked and fitted as good as genuine only £2000 less.....even had carbon reinforcement round all the mounting holes.
Sorry to hear you had problems Jay but that's just my 2p. May have been a bad batch or something, at least it wasn't genuine vertex, I hear they're paper thin and I'd be seriously pissed if I paid 2600 with a 2 month lead time from Japan for that....

Reaction score
Country
yeah it had to be remoulded some to the end of the first mould wernt the best but is okay now, real sorry if anyone had any probs but there fine now, cheers

This is the vertex lang kit it just doesnt have the cannards included on the front bumper

Last edited:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Well if you knew they were not good why did you still sell it to me?

At the end of the day you should provide the same service and quality that you have to other people to all your customers, no excuses. Don't think anyone would be happy someone got a brilliant kit and then you arrive with a "bad mould kit".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
yep do understand what you mean jay-pan, sorry mate.

These parts are collection anyway so can be viewed first and trial fitted if need be no problem, cheers

Reaction score
Country
I would put in a set of the side skirts awsell if it sells so would be the full vertex lang kit and only looking £380 for the full kit collected, thats cheap for what you get, cheers