What's new

FS: Work Equips 3 piece alloys, 5x114, 17x8 17x9 et unknown atm, about 35-40

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I've just sold the supra and kept these wheels. They are genuine Work Equips 3 piece split rims, they were perfect fitment for my supra.

I will measure the offsets on Monday and update but I would guess they are 35-40

the condition of the actual alloys are good but the paint is flaking on the centre and lips. Small kerb scuffing on a couple. And one centre cap is missing. They are fitted with 225/45/17 fronts, michellin 5/6mm on one and Pirelli 5/6mm on the other. Rears are 245 one conti worn out and the other is michellin with 3.5/4mm left.

I can split the wheels from tyres if needs be. I did refurb them 2 years ago but since then my GF spraye the centres purple with sparkles :/ , I fully split the rims down and repaired one crack on the inner rim. They are really nice looking alloys and pretty rare (JDM yo) and if they were 18's I'd put them on my 15.

I'm asking £580 with tyres or £480 without

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
Interested dude, but i need to flog my wheels first. I want to change from 18s to 17s could you measure the inside diameter of the 8 inch wheel and clearence from the mounting face to the back ofthe spokes. ( to clear brakes)

Matty

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I will measure them in the morning Matt and get back to you. I do have a chap from Scotland getting back to me on Driftworks tomo so will update of they get sold or not.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
39cm inside diameter level with the mounting face. Then 4 cm from middle of spoke to level with mountings face. Doesn't look like a lot of room for bug brakes.

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for measuring them dude but i think your right theres no space for my brakes. Plus my diff has **** itself so i need to pay for that first