What's new

FS: Wanted: Smaller part of S15 OEM Skirt

Reaction score
Right lads I had OEM skirts on my S15 for a few months and mangaed to lose the smaller section of the driver's side somewhere.
It's a long shot I know but does anybody have this piece lying around? If not is there anywhere that does copies so I could get that small piece made up. I'd hate to see the rest of the set (which is perfectly good) go to waste.
Here's a picture of what i have. Missing small/front section of the driver's side.

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
if you cant find it and no one has one, i can reverse engineer one from the other piece you have. just cover postage and give me a drink out of it lol. i will even primer and prep it too for you

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you cant find it and no one has one, i can reverse engineer one from the other piece you have. just cover postage and give me a drink out of it lol. i will even primer and prep it too for you
Jesus dude that's dead on of you! Waiting to hear back from J0R04N but I'll keep that in mind. Cheers man!:)

Reaction score
Country
Haha its easy enough to do. I can scan it with a 3d scanner and then fix the file in CAD. Then just a case of printing a mirror version on a 3D machine :)

Reaction score
I'm sorted for this. Cheers to J0R04N for sorting me out so quickly I thought I'd never find just that piece tbh. Thanks to JDM_virgin too for that offer. Don't know why I haven't been a more active memeber on here before!