What's new

FS: CS1 Coilovers

Reaction score
Country
As above. Came off the car today. Good working condition. I believe some of the adjusters are stuck (will find out when I pick the car up). Currently set to the lowest and hardest.

Not too sure how old as came with the car.

300pounds or nearest

Collection from NR18
Courier at buyers cost

Reaction score
Country
is it the adjusters for the springs that are stuck or is it the damper settings too? any leaks?

Reaction score
Country
No leaks mate. One of the adjusters on one front shock snapped off. Could still adjust with the right tools. Everything else is ok. As far as I am aware.

Reaction score
Country
Is the bit thats broken off replaceable/repairable? Have you got a picture of the damaged bit?

Reaction score
Country
Is the bit thats broken off replaceable/repairable? Have you got a picture of the damaged bit?
I'll get some tonight mate.
It's one of the adjusters for one of the front dampers.
U can still adjust it though (so I've been told)

Reaction score
Country
Yeah if you could that would be great. Since they are set to the stiffest setting it is quite important to be abe to slacken them off. My friend has a 13 with stiff Coil overs and I thought my pelvis had been Turned to dust after a drive

Reaction score
Country
I know what u mean but they're not that hard... I liked them and I liked how they sat but I prefer the s tunes as I use the car as a daily and roads round here are shocking!

Reaction score
Country
I'm using mine as a daily too. I wasn't going to change the suspension unless something came up such as these. Want to be able To maintain driveability though