What's new

FS: Rebuilt engine from race s15

Reaction score
I bought this engine a little while ago with a view to putting it in my s15. Since I have no S-body any more, this really needs to go. I travelled down to bristol and met Alex at GT-Garage (top bloke) and he open it up and I could see that it was completely clean inside and very well put together.

I paid £1500 for this engine which was good. I now just need to clear the garage so it's up for £1075. I know I'm making a loss, but that's how it goes sometimes. lol :wack:

The engine was rebuilt before the car was imported by, Garage34 in Japan. It had done around 2000miles before I got it. Remember this is for the tall engine with front pully.

Spec reads :

lightened and balanced crank
match weight rods and pistons
nissan bearing
nissan rings
nissan oil pump
nissan water pump
cut valve seats
nagoya uprated valve spring
tomei exhaust and inlet gaskets
tomei rocker stoppers
tomei 1.4mm headgasket
tomei 256 inlet and exhaust cams

This is the original for sale thread. : http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?506342-rebuilt-engine-from-race-s15-%A31500

I have another complete s15, that I can rob for bits. So if you's like the engine and something else, just let me know. I have s15 loom, 480cc injectors, coil packs, GT28bb turbo with little play, Exedy Hyper Clutch kit with flywheel, engine to gearbox gasket etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Would you pm me a price for loom (if it's uncut and has never been played with) shipped to Italy?
Cheers

Reaction score
Country
if you can rob bits from other s15 please pm me a price on heater resistor and the motor. thanks

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Is it just mechanical bits you have available from this other car or all bits? Basically, there's a couple of bits of trim I'm after.

Reaction score
Country
he dont have another one, im guessing he copy pasted the text from an old add mate.i was just pulling his leg.