What's new

WTB: Possible exhaust swap

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Hello, I have a Trust exhaust system and what i believe to be a rare Jasma certified "RACE ONLY" in great condition just a few scrapes on the centre section. Basically the exhaust is...

3"
Stainless steel
No silencer's
Jap angled rear box.

and as you gathered loud! but a nice loud, rolling up to a junction in gear it just spits and pops, burbles (sounds like a Focus RS). On acceleration nearly every gear does some epic loud pops!

Not totally sure if i do want to swap, just testing to see what other system i could get maybe a bit quieter as i have to do a few more motorway miles now. Interested in a HKS silent exhaust S/S or a Blitz Nur spec. Or something similar to them.

Let me know if interested. (Down-pipe not included)

Last edited:

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
are you sure this is the TI? the TI is titianium ! it looks more like the normal s/s power extreme. also if its JASMA it should not be that loud. Jasma exhaust have to adhere to a noise limit.

however if it is the the titianium one i could be interested.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Sorry not the TI then as this is stainless.

Yes JASMA certified but where on the plate it normally says 'SR' for Standard Road use this one says 'RO' RACE ONLY. Jasma is an MOT and grading system so this has been graded 'RACE ONLY'

Last edited: