What's new

WTB: R32 GTR Front Caliper Clips & Pins + Brake Hose Connector

Reaction score
Country
I purchased a complete set, or what was supposed to be a complete set, of R32 GTR brakes. It came with almost everything; F&R calipers, brake pads, disks, and braided brake lines. The only pieces I'm missing are the pins and clips that hold the pads in place for the front calipers. I'm also missing the connector/nipple that connect the brake hose to the back of the caliper. I'm not sure if the stock calipers will have this, and if it does, not sure if it'll fit.

I've been in contact with the seller, and he has been replying to my texts and has been stating that he will get the parts I need. But the problem is I've been waiting a month and still no word on having them shipped. I'd love to not have to pay for the parts myself, but seeing as the seller doesn't seem to have any idea on when he'll be getting the parts shipped out, I'll just take the loss and try to get them myself. Plus, my brakes are starting to squeak and are in need of changing.

Reaction score
Country
worst case mate those pins wound not be hard to make, just a piece rod, smashed on one end and pointed on the other with a hole through the pointed end