What's new

FS: S15 OEM Boot Lid + OEM Spec R Spoiler (White)

Reaction score
Country
Item for sale: S15 OEM Boot Lid + OEM Spec R Spoiler in White

Description: Bought these to fit to my S15, as i have the full spec-r kit, minus the rear spoiler, as i have a smooth boot. I have since decided to keep the smooth boot, as it's in keeping with the other bodywork mods i am doing.

Pics:

Boot!

Spoiler:

Condition: Both items are in good condition, with original paint, so will be a great match to fit without needing a trip to the bodyshop.

Price:

I paid £220 for the package.

I will accept £200 COLLECTED. i would be prepared to post at the buyers expense.
(Buyer to pay paypal fee's (add 3.4%) or Pay via Gift option to avoid fee's)

All inquiries contact me via pm for quickest response

-David

D

David-o-b

Item for sale: S15 OEM Boot Lid + OEM Spec R Spoiler in White

Description: Bought these to fit to my S15, as i have the full spec-r kit, minus the rear spoiler, as i have a smooth boot. I have since decided to keep the smooth boot, as it's in keeping with the other bodywork mods i am doing.

Pics:

Boot!

Spoiler:

Condition: Both items are in good condition, with original paint, so will be a great match to fit without needing a trip to the bodyshop.

Price:

I paid £220 for the package.

I will accept £200 COLLECTED. i would be prepared to post at the buyers expense.
(Buyer to pay paypal fee's (add 3.4%) or Pay via Gift option to avoid fee's)

All inquiries contact me via pm for quickest response

-David
hi david, I live in Dublin Ireland and would like to buy the boot lid and spoiler off you, I can pay through pay pal no problem, when would be the earliest you could send this too me and what would be the total charge in euros, I want to buy it as soon as possible,

cheers, David