What's new

FS: Parts off Lolita

Reaction score
Country
The following parts will be made available assuming the insurance company writes it off. First come first served. Stick our name next to a part in the comments below. Apologies no photos yet, will get some when I can. All items are in mint condition unless stated.

Smoked side repeaters - £20

Genuine 'Silvia' floor matts. (All 4). Minor wear to the drivers Matt but the rest are good. £50

Centre console tray (sits on the rack under the arm rest. The removable one. - £7

Cusco Aluminium Front strut Brace - £70

Japspeed Black Oil Catch Can (still on their website for sale) It kept a fair bit of oil out of my turbo inlet, so its well worth it in my opinion. Its got a few little scratches on it, but thats life. £30

Defi Gauges:
60mm Blackface with white illumintations Turbo
Control Unit II for use with the gauge
Unfortunately I couldnt get the sensors for the gauge off the car, but there is the power cable for the control unit, and the control cables for the gauge. So all you'll need is the sensors. Because of this i'll part with the whole bundle for £90. Which is a BARGAIN! :)

Defi Water Temp Gauge (on its own, with control cable. NO SENSOR) £50

Nissan OEM front bumper (non aero), trimmed for FMIC already. Its in good condition, bar one tear about 2" long just on the 'tearduct' area of the passenger side headlight. This can be repaired very easily as it really isnt that bad at all. it's Pewter (WV2) too. £50

Carbon fibre manifold/ABS heatshield (S15OC one), its in crap condition to be honest, the metal play is scuffed to pieces and theres burn marks in the CF from the manifold. but it serves a purpose. £20

Prices are negotiable for the Defi's as I understand you need to acquire sensors. But no silly offers as these are still very expensive gauges!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Would you split the defi's?? I would take the water gauge with cable..... Already have boost and control box

Reaction score
Country
Items will take priority for buyers in the following way:
UK Buyers - "Senior S15OC Members", then the rest. Collection, then postage
International Buyers - ''Senior S15OC Members", then everyone else.

This is the way I'm doing it out of respect for the older and bolder members who've helped me and many others out over the years, and naturally, its easier for me to arrange a collection, than postage.

Provisionally under offer:

Defi Boost Gauge and Control Unit II - Cap'n Crash, Simon King
Front Bumper - Jordan, Squeral
Smoked Repeaters - Minty

Complete Car (in the instance it's written off and I buy it back, price TBC) - Lloydy

Feel free to add your name to a part that's already under offer as not all buyers come through, as we know. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
have you got a dash vent?
are you going to buy back the salvage? i could be interested in buying the shell,glass and panels