What's new

FS: Nismo GT LSD 2way.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, just removed what i believe is a Nismo 2way diff. Comes with new bearings and bearing rings, works spot on and very easy to kick the back end out with it. Only removed it as my S15 is an everyday car and felt it was too much effort to have

Looks in great condition and works how it should, was removed from my S15 with 59k on the clock so if anything has done around 20-30k unless the guy who owned it before installed it from show room. Standard S15 half shafts fit it.

Looking for £400 + £15 postage recorded or collect if you want to inspect it TF2 8RG.

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Have you got a better picture of the hole in the sode of the casing, visible in the first picture?

Also from what I've read the Nismo gt pro needs matching half shafts? Have you any pics of the half shafts removed from this?

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country

Well the half shafts fitted straight into my Helical diff I installed. When looking at them and comparing to my mates standard diff and half shafts they look the same. Best picture i have of the half shafts

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
New bearings arrived today...£30 each!!! so will come with new bearings basically making it like new. Offers excepted.

Could be interested in a PX of a 3" exhaust,downpipe (HKS, BLITZ)

Last edited:

Sair

Reaction score
Country
mate is there was sound on slow turning and cornering when you were driving on nismo gt lsd?

Reaction score
Country
This wouldnt fit into a S14 housing would it?

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I have the Nismo GT pro 2 way and can vouch for it being an excellent diff even on a day to day car.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Sair - Yes if going slow and doing tight turns would do the normal clunking and wheel skipping but when driving at normal speeds it was totally fine. Performed exactly how a 2way is meant to. Since owning its had three oil changes all consisted of putting in "Fuchs Titan - 90LSD" got about a litre left that can go with diff.

Mange - Seen images of the S14 and S15 diff housing they look the same so cant see a problem, but as S15_SAM said may be a problem with shafts. Happy for any one to inspect or get more pictures.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Cheers S15AK been a great diff, just didn't really see the need for it and rather put funds towards mods i do want for the car. HINT Exhaust ;)

Reaction score
Country
Hang on, thought you told me today that this diff was a right off and you were just trying to flog it as working fine..?

;) Merry Christmas

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
No its defo a Nismo heres an image of a kaaz totally different...

As you can see it has a load more holes on the side and the top, the nismo has two on the top and four on the side

As above Nismo is the bottom picture same as the one I am selling, Kaaz is the top one loads of holes in the casing.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
May px for other mods, but ideally want exhaust or boost controller

Or

RC DRIFT CAR, MST MS-01 :)

Last edited: