What's new

FS: Spec R side skirts, rear bumper and rear spats

Reaction score
Oem rear spatsOem rear bumper
Oem side skirts and wing caps
Passenger side front wing (rolled and paint has split slightly)
No damage to anything and all sprayed in silver (Not pewter)

Also have oem front bumper slight crack on passenger corner and fog mounts cut out badly :rolleyes: paint on it is also shocking

Reaction score
What of the wing do u want pictured?

Don't know what any of this stuff is worth tbh so offers?

Reaction score
I've been offered a oner on the spats by a local guy I don't like who seams to think they'll fit his 13 but I'd rather tell him to piss off so if someone on here can match that there yours

Reaction score
Country
What condition is it in? Is there any rust on it or dents etc?

How much would you want for it posted, £50?

Reaction score
I'll have to find out the postage cost bud was hopeing not to post as its quite big and couriers charge silly money.
Its not got any dents but the arch has been rolled and paint has split on the edge but ill get pics when I can get to the car

T

toolboxtrev

hi m8 give me a price on the badly painted bumper with the crack, would the driver headlight be available?

Reaction score
I've had very bad news on my 15 this morning and its going to take a lot of my time to fix so between that and work I'm not going to have the time to post anything but if anyone wants to collect that's not a problem. Sorry guys

Reaction score
Country
Hope its nothing to bad that's wrong with your s15 . It's a shame that you can't post as I was really looking getting those spats they are the right colour too :-( , but Dorset is a bit to far for me to drive. I don't know anybody down there

Reaction score
I've got to strip the car right down and see how rotten it is but the welding bill is already over a grand and if its a lot more I'm going to junk it

T

toolboxtrev

hi nismo is the front bumper still up for grabs? and if you are breaking what price are you looking for the drivers headlight if its in good condition, many thanks Trev.

Reaction score
Ok bud I might break the whole car if I can't find anywhere to do the welding cheaper

Reaction score
Yeah it sat 5 years in a dock yard apparently before I got it. The passenger strut top has rotten along the seam welds where it meets the inner arch and has just snapped apart.