What's new

FS: Volk TE37 Bronze 18x8,5 & 18x9,5 (5x114,3)

Reaction score
Country
Need to sell my Rays Engineering Volk Racing Wheels TE37 Bronze.
They used to be on my old S14 (as seen in the photos) but they arnt wide enough for my widebody S15.
Owned these wheels since Nov 2007 and next to not being wide enough I'm also interested in some new wheels ;)

18 inch 8.5J ET30 front
18 inch 9.5J ET35 rear

The front wheels have Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 on the 8.5J wheels and have some short life left.
The rear wheels have Falken FK452 wheels which are to be replaced. But I will include two new rear tires with the set.

Location is in the Netherlands close to Nijmegen.

Asking price 1649,- euro for the set. Or a good offer.
Shipping costs will be for the buyer.

Reaction score
****ing gorgeous, one of my all time favourite wheels, wish I could afford them.

I'm sure these won't hang around for long, good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Country
****ing gorgeous, one of my all time favourite wheels, wish I could afford them.

I'm sure these won't hang around for long, good luck with the sale.
You would be surprised to learn how long i've got these up for sale just in my own country.
The crisis isnt helping much I think. And we dutch people are cheap so rather take the Rota road ;)

Love these wheels myself and they were worth the money I spend on it (quite some more then I advertised them at).
But as you can see in my introduction topic, they look silly small on the widebody S15.

Rear tire size is 255/35/18 btw.
Front 225/40/18

Reaction score
Country
Should clear them if you play with the camber. I run BC-Racing coilovers on my s15 atm and it fits.

Reaction score
Country
They are strong money indeed. But that is why you get real Rays Engineering Volk Racing wheels and not a set of Rota or Varstoens.
This set new would set you back 3400 without tires. And I trow in a new set of Falken FK452 which are aprox 300-350 new.

So you get a set worth, 3750 for less that 50% of the price new. Quite reasonable I would say.