What's new

WTB: integra dc2 lip for s15

Sair

Reaction score
Country
hi i am looking for integra dc2 jdm lip for s15 but have to be urethane, cant find except ebay but they are not urethane so any one,,,?

Sair

Reaction score
Country
yes bro they are but i am searching in u.k,, thanks mate they are also cheap in usa

Sair

Reaction score
Country
thanks but they are not poly urethane its very hard fit on s15,, only replica or copy are pu,, soooo any?

Reaction score
Country
i baught one of these for 15 euro and just cut about an inch or two at the sides and fibreglassed and filled it and its perfect

Sair

Reaction score
Country

well, this seems like the same jdm dc2 lip ,, but its fitted on usdm acura integra . now can any one tell me that will this fit in s15..?

Reaction score
Country
It looks a little too square if you ask me, however if the DC2 Integra lip fits the S15s standard bumper, then theres no reason this shouldnt, since its the same car. Unless the USDM integras have a different bumper fitted?

Reaction score
The US/UK DC2 has different lights and in turn different bumpers to the JDM DC2, however whether or not the bumpers are different at the bottom where the lip attaches is a different matter.

Sair

Reaction score
Country
well from bottom s15 need square too. now i just want to confirm in this pic, tihs lip looks like the same uk/jdm dc2 lip but its fitted on usdm/acura , though its never made for usdm dc2.

Reaction score
Country
I just had to reply to this thread, a bit ot i guess but still... Im working on a Integra lip at the moment, its plastik with carbon fibre coating(1layer). It needs still some work to fit perfectly but im getting there slowly, and when its done i will take a mold of it and make few from glassfibre. Here is one pic of the bumper at the moment: http://aijaa.com/ApONaJ

Last edited:

Sair

Reaction score
Country
but that lip is something different ,, it looks likes a honda car lip,, but its not dc2 splitter..

Sair

Reaction score
Country
well it does'nt look like oem type r front lip,, i thing its spoon sports version lip...