What's new

WTB: wanted - vented front fenders

Reaction score
Country
wanted s15 front vented front wings new one with the single vent cant seem to find the in the uk to buy knight racer have stoped selling them :confused:

Reaction score
did you get a reply from knight racer? i emailed them a few days ago got nothing back, if you want single vented ones drive'n'style in ireland do them bought rear overs off him last week he has a few pairs of 30mm fronts there he supplies all the japspeed cars in BDC so if the japspeed cars have the fronts you want hes your man, or epracing have some in stock now too not the ones im looking for tho.

Reaction score
Country
ok thanks ill try him mate looking for rear over fenders as well. yeah epracing have sold out too as they get them from knight racer but they do have the ones your looking for at knight racer, tho i just ordered a d-max boot spoiler and cost a lot more to get sent to me. and yeah same i have e-mailed asing when or if hey well get some new fenders in but had nothing back yet

Reaction score
ya he has 30mm rears too he is easy to deal with ;) tell him alan who bought the s15 rear overs last week sent you he might sort ya out :).

ah if epracing gets them off knight racer they wont be the ones im after, the ones epracing have now step out where the door meets the wing and i hate that, want to get a set the same as these with no step and the line at the top of the vent running with the line up the door,

im awful picky LOL

Last edited: