What's new

FS: For Sale: a pair of OEM non HID S15 headlights

Reaction score
Country
I purchased a set of non hid headlights from a friend of the guy I bought my S15 from. He bought them 10 years ago, but never ended up using them for anything. They've been sitting since then, at least that's the story I was told. I purchased them in hopes that they were the hid version. Even if they weren't, I was going to try and swap everything over. It appears to be a lot more difficult than I had imagined, so instead of trying (and possibly breaking the headlights), I've decided that I should just cut my losses and sell them. I asked the guy if they were RHD or LHD, but he says he doesn't remember since it was ordered so long ago. I'm trying to get a little info from him to try and see if I can figure them out. I guess I could just try and fit them, but I'm not sure if the wiring is all the same or not for an HID or non HID. If they are, I guess I'll give them a go.

I'm mainly just seeing if there is any interest in these. Not sure what to price them at. I'm still awaiting the passenger side to come in. It should be here tomorrow. Once it comes in, I'll post pics. The driver side that I have is pretty much in mint condition. The only problem is a crack on the corner that happened during shipping. I'm pretty upset that the seller didn't secure the package that well, and didn't even write fragile on the box. At the lease he should have purchased the insurance on it. I'm almost inclined to demand a refund through paypal, but figure someone out there might be looking for a clean set.

This may sound weird, but I am willing to trade the non hid set and my current oem hid set for a nearly mint oem hid set. My driver side light is a bit cloudy and my passenger side looks pretty good. I can post pics also if anyone is interested. I know it seems a bit weird, but figured someone might want 2 sets of headlights for one. Just throwing that out there.

Reaction score
Country
I'm still waiting on the passenger side headlight to come in. I did take a couple pics of the drivers side. It's not the best quality, and I didn't clean off all the finger prints on it. But you do get to see where the damage is and a rough idea on how good the rest of it looks. Once I get the other light in, I'll post some cleaner pics.

As far as price goes, I'm not too sure what to list it at. Once I get the other light in, I'll update with a price. Until then, if you guys want to make an offer, I'm all ears. Just shoot me a pm.

Reaction score
Country
Hello , I willing to take drivers side if someone is looking for the passenger side . If not I would buy both , how much are you looking for the set ?.

Reaction score
Country
Are you willing to split as I'm looking for the drivers side , maybe someone is looking for the passenger side . If your not wanting to sell separately how much are you looking for the pair posted
?

Reaction score
Country
Just got the passenger side light in. It looks pretty good, but doesn't come with a bracket. The only issue I see are some small scuff marks on the lens. Should be able to buff out without any issues. I tried to get some pictures of it, but they don't show up in the pictures all that well. I also got a pair of carbon fiber eye lids for the lights. One of the lids has some scuff marks on one corner.

I'm asking £475 + postage ono.

I'd be willing to split the pair as long as I have 2 buyers committed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Would you be willing to sell your original hid passengers light??

Cheers

Ken
If I can sell the non HID set first, then I might be selling my original HIDs. Gotta find a place that is selling a new set for a reasonable price (not the set on ebay, lol). I'll let you know.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry, but it looks as though I will be keeping my current lights. The set that I thought were OEM HIDs that I wanted to buy were actually the non HID version.

Reaction score
Country
Dude I have OEM HID and wish I didnt, maybe we can work something out?