What's new

WTB: Wanted: Whole front of car.

Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
Hi All,

Been awhile since I was on,Looking for some parts if anyone is breaking an s15 or has some of these bits lying around. Friend had a bit of a crash too much boost and well meet the back of another car!

1.Crash bar...chasis isnt bent
2.Radiator and everything that goes with that,bolts etc
3.FMIC
4.After Market front bumper preferably Uras
5.Front passangers light
6.Wings-vented if possible
7.Carbon bonnet

Think thats it for the minute :)

If ye have anything let me know

thanks
Sarah

Reaction score
Country
Hi Sarah first of iam loving your location, i have family in Ireland but more importantly the nearest roundabout sideways hahaha love it life's better when your going sideways and only sideways will do lol. sorry to here bout your mates crash, i know your after second hand parts but if you want you could try this place that might be doing some of your parts your after http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/?section=1030 and there is a site which i think is called drift Ireland which is like this site that you might get some joy with. and I know you can get second hand rads off ebay if you want to do that

Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
Hi Sarah first of iam loving your location, i have family in Ireland but more importantly the nearest roundabout sideways hahaha love it life's better when your going sideways and only sideways will do lol. sorry to here bout your mates crash, i no your after second hand parts but if you want you could try this place that mite be doing some of your parts your after http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/?section=1030 and there is a site which i think is called drift Ireland which is like this site that you mite get some joy with. and i no you can get second hand rads off ebay if you want to do that

Oh what part of Ireland Luke? Have a budget of E2,000 to get it fixed parts and respray not much but hopefully get some lol tried driftireland am a member on it since it started owner was joint my site first,nothing on it though,no one breaking an s15 :( will try that other site thanks

Reaction score
Country
oh yea quiet a tight budget but if you can do the work your self it will drop the price alot, if its of any use this site has second hand parts on it http://www.nengun.com/search/#t:n:u:y;g:1. and my second name is white because are family are from a place called White Gate that i think is just outside of county Clare though i have got family in Limerick and Wexford aswel lol. quiet alot of family have moved over here since the recession cause there isn't enough work, which is good for me cause i get to see them :D lol

Reaction score
Country
:) oh that's good news i like good news lol but sorry were are you on bout the repair business,,, nengun :)

Reaction score
Country
ooooh yea now that's what you want..... 1 place 1 journey all the bits no s**t no flim flam just job done :D. hope it goes ok for you hopefully there give you discount as your buying in bulk :)

Reaction score
Country
oh wicked that's a good price and least its a sorted now with everything making it drivable, and midnight purple oooh yea sweet as :nod: :thumbs: id go for that 100%