What's new

WTB: oem bootlid

Reaction score
As title says really. I foolishly sold my bootlid when I put on a chargespeed fibreglass one, now my plans with the car have changed and I want to fit a subwoofer in the boot and the fibreglass one is not suited to this. Don't mind what colour as I will be putting the car in the bodyshoo soon for a tidy up.

Reaction score
Country
mate i no a guy who is setting up a body shop at xmas and is a genesis with cars especially jap cars and silvias and as for boot lids i will have a look around for you mate

Reaction score
Yeah, the fibreglass one will be sold as soon as I have one to replace it. Don't suppose you have a metal one you want rid of?

Reaction score
Country
Won't be swapping as I like to collect parts :) the fibreglass one would be used purely for tack days with a bigger wing as the aero one looks the part but doesn't supply a massive amount of downforce :(

Reaction score
I wouldn't attach a wing that does supply a lot of downforce to a fibreglass boot.

Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind, but hold out for a bit to see if a spoilerless one in pewter arrives, if not i will take up your offer of the white one.

Reaction score
Country
Do you have any pictures of the boot lid fitted as I am contimplating taking the spoiler of of mine (standard grey metal)
to have a smooth back end? Maybe intrested in a swap?!

Cris

Reaction score
Country
You Inbox is full!

I have a bootlid from my S15, its already sanded but there are alot of holes from different spoiler.
but if u give it to a bodyshop, they will clean it very well ;-)

http://www.abload.de/img/img_0912n6unc.jpg

I'm in germany, dont know how about shipping cost, but would be around 50€

Any idea what u wann pay for it?

Cheers

Denis

Reaction score
Such a shame you are in germany, the holes don't bother me but I would have prefered it not to have been so gravely sanded.