What's new

WTB: Wind deflectors

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
Hey guys,

Due to people leaning on my freeking car all the time mine have snapped in the middle. Still on fine etc but if anyone has any (I know... unlikely) or no of a place to get... would be really appreciated. ^_^

Thanks guys

x

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I have a off side one spare....! Where you'd get another from I don't know though!

Reaction score
Country
hi shorty have you found any yet cause ill try and look around on used parts sites if you want and why don't make the person who broke em pay for em then make em pay for IT lol i don't even like people touching my car and if you sit in it you respect it lol

Reaction score
Country
ive been looking everywhere and cant find anything id go with what cap n crash said RHDjapan sorry i cant be much help

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Mike from Torque got me a set posted to my door(I only needed one) He would be able to get you some/ tell you how! They came straight from Osaka with genuine squiggles on and everything! I believe I have the part no on the paperwork I could have a look later.

Reaction score
Country
well i thought they were a bit expensive but that's twice as much as RHDjapan what a joke :no:

K

kbe58

Hi Mike my offside wind deflector snapped in half years ago on the A33! Would dearly like to replace it. How much do you want for your spare one Cheers Kevin