What's new

FS: S15 spec s seats

U

Usafboyer

As title says I've got a spec s that I'm trying to find a new place for my seats. Scored a sweet deal on some recaros so going to put them in. Ill post pics this afternoon. Looked online and they range from 350-499 but shoot me an offer no low ballers. No rips or tears or anything

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate the new seats you put in are they making you sit higher up or anything cause ive seen other people say that some aftermarket seats raise seating level but would like some recaros for my car, and i think your the first Japanese person ive seen on here, even thou ive never been to Japan i really like it and like the Japanese, do you mind me asking what its like living in Japan id really like to move there, are there lots of moded cars and whats there driving laws like there are the law really heavy on mod cars and drifting

U

Usafboyer

Well first off no Japanese I'm in the us Air Force. And I know you can get rail that make you sit lower or the same height. Well I love Japan! It's awesome. Right now I'm at a drift event. As for the laws well the speed limit here is slow as crap but where I'm at not to many cops. But that doesn't mean speed everywhere. And the laws on modding is determined by Jci. It's a law that your car has to pass this every two years. Say for instance I'm running the naturally aspirated sr20 I can swap in a sr20det and it would pass but that's it unless I want to spend a lot to register it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Country
haha sorry mate saw the flag and thought you lived there, and thanks so much for the information i find anything Japanese interesting and that must be a great life in the u.s Air force and for me an absolute dream to be at a drift event fair play mate hope your enjoying it, are you drifting yourself of watching and what happens with your car does it always stay in the u.s or do you get to ship it around with you

Thanks again Luke