What's new

WTB: S15 6 speed gearbox

Reaction score
Country
craig is selling one
Ahh believe its just sold but thanks for pointer :)

So am I, but the tyranny of distance could be an issue. :(
ha ha may cause a little issue :D thanks though

Craig sold his! Just go z33 box maybe Auss?
Ideally like to keep the s15 speeder, though I have consider other options :)

I just happen to have one sat in my garage in Swindon.
have you know, talk to me ;) mileage/condition, price, ready to collect?

Reaction score
Mileage is 56K miles when it came out of the car. It had not whines, crunches. Sat in garage ready to go.
I had it up for £300, but I'd let it go for £250 ovno.

Let me know mate.

Reaction score
Country
Mileage is 56K miles when it came out of the car. It had not whines, crunches. Sat in garage ready to go.
I had it up for £300, but I'd let it go for £250 ovno.

Let me know mate.

Hi Kango,

Just checking you got my pm?

Just doesn't show in my sent box?

Many thanks

mark

Reaction score
Country
kango do you live in the uk Swindon i live just outside of Oxford just be nice to no iam near a fellow s15 owner only ever seen one other s15 on the road before and that was years ago

Reaction score
Country
kango do you live in the uk Swindon i live just outside of Oxford just be nice to no iam near a fellow s15 owner only ever seen one other s15 on the road before and that was years ago
Hello from down the road from Swindon, im in Bristol.

Reaction score
Country
wicked so there a chance of seeing another s15 about were i live,,,,,, mite just start driving round Swindon aimlessly LOL, used to live in Swindon and think its a nice place but wouldn't want to live in pen hill LOL GEATO

Reaction score
Country
hi mate theres a fella on here that did have a six speed box for sale and said he mite be getting another one in if you want to try pm him craig8585 sorry i cant be much help

Reaction score
Country
the internals are the same in the is200 and rx8 gearbox's apparently, but its a waste of time really looking at your spec as will only happen again.

Reaction score
Any one else Kangoo's gone alittle quiet.

Cheers

Mark
Oops, sorry for going dark there mate. A few things on the go. Yep, I'm in Nythe in Swindon. I've no longer got my s15s (yes plural lol). My last one had a nasty end on some ice on the M4 earlier in the year. I should have known not to drive a rear drive car with no traction control in -9 deg conditions. I do miss it dearly. Currently in an R33 GTR Vspec. Having some fun :)

If you are in Oxford, I work in Wantage (Grove Tech Park). Could be convenient.

Never got your PM as my inbox was full :(

Reaction score
Country
haha so kango you do the A420 travel lol dangerous but fun road i used to do same sort of route to Harwell or Culham have you ever tryed the back roads around the 420,,, there really really good fun :D, and i love the gtr vspec absolute wicked car sorry to here bout your s15 and markturbo that's cool if you live in Oxford i live just outside of Abingdon so i mite see another s15 one day lol :)

Reaction score
Country
the internals are the same in the is200 and rx8 gearbox's apparently, but its a waste of time really looking at your spec as will only happen again.
Ahh yer had heard similar on sxoc :) cheers :)

Oops, sorry for going dark there mate. A few things on the go. Yep, I'm in Nythe in Swindon. I've no longer got my s15s (yes plural lol). My last one had a nasty end on some ice on the M4 earlier in the year. I should have known not to drive a rear drive car with no traction control in -9 deg conditions. I do miss it dearly. Currently in an R33 GTR Vspec. Having some fun :)

If you are in Oxford, I work in Wantage (Grove Tech Park). Could be convenient.

Never got your PM as my inbox was full :(
No problem mate, have pm'd you now (hopefully you've got it?)

As send I pm, sorry about your 15, new car is awesome (friend had one) am based in romsey near Southampton :)

Cheers

Mark

Reaction score
It's the whole gearbox that is the same including the housing. Also the same box as in the Honda S2000.

haha so kango you do the A420 travel lol dangerous but fun road i used to do same sort of route to Harwell or Culham have you ever tryed the back roads around the 420,,, there really really good fun :D, and i love the gtr vspec absolute wicked car sorry to here bout your s15 and markturbo that's cool if you live in Oxford i live just outside of Abingdon so i mite see another s15 one day lol :)
Yeah, I tried doing the A420/A417 route, but it's nasty. Anyway the A417 is where I blew up my other s15 LOL. I now go Swindon->Bishopstone->Ashbury->Wantage past the white horse. Only have to worry about the odd cow, horse or tractor.

Last edited: