What's new

FS: Nismo GT4's; 17x7.5JJ ET30 / 17x8.5JJ ET40 (Ireland)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I've a set of Nismo GT4 alloys in need of a refurb for sale; €750 ONO.

They're 5x114.3, 17x7.5JJ ET30 at the front & 17x8.5JJ ET40 at the rear and all four are less than 7.5kg each..... . The Bronze finish on both rears has been partially removed while being cleaned. There is also some "pitting" on the leading edge of the spokes on all four from the salt / grit used on the roads in winter. Otherwise three of the wheels are in very good condition, no kerbing and very few marks, the fourth has one very small dent (if even that) and the smooth curved rim is straight the entire way around (as if on purpose, was like this when I bought the car - see first two pictures below).

There are some photo's below but plenty of pictures here:
http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/Trial_S15/GT4/

The wheels will also come with a brand new set of genuine Rays valve stems and caps (black) which have never even been test fitted, a set of spurious Nismo decals and an incomplete set of Nismo nuts (10 nuts & 4 locking nuts with key) and 8 unknown open ended nuts.

"Pitting"

Worst of the stripped finish:

And one on the car - on DW CS2 coilovers but no spacers:

The wheels are located in Meath, Ireland. I've been as honest as I can but ideally I would prefer the prospective buyer to view the wheels before buying them but I can organise a courier at the buyers expense.

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheeky! i dont think you can put pics up of the the same wheels in a different size! They will always look better in 18's over 17's! False sense of awesomeness! Lol.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
New years bump with a bit of seasonal inspiration :thumbs:

Edit;
Little update, Paisley Freight can delivered to the UK for £60 including insurance which works out at £521.45 delivered (€550 - £461.45+£60) :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
also can you run these with stick suspension without the need for spacers?