What's new

WTB: Silver Spoilerless Boot lid

Reaction score
Country
Very specific mate. You'll be waiting a while for one to pop up if you want a pewter immaculate lid with badges on.

A lot are debadged and considering very few are immaculate and would need a touch up, then you may as well just get one in any colour and get it painted. :)

Reaction score
Country
I realise it's very specific; i was just testing my luck ;) haha.

If nothing comes up i may find a decent body shop and get a quote on how much the job would be to do on my bootlid :)

Reaction score
Country
If you're just filling previous bolt holes, then it'd probably be cheaper to fill them and respray yours, than it would to buy another one ;)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
A grey spoilerless boot you say? Like the one i bought off Jase and have sat in my garage that im unsure if im going to use or not because WK0 cost so much to paint!? :D

I mean doesnt have any badges but let me know and can get you pics only would want what I paid for it if you convince me to part with it.

Reaction score
Country
If you could get some pics Mike that would be great :)

Whats the overall condition of the paintwork? I'm sure i could source badges from elsewhere if needed!

Reaction score
Country
A grey spoilerless boot you say? Like the one i bought off Jase and have sat in my garage that im unsure if im going to use or not because WK0 cost so much to paint!? :D

I mean doesnt have any badges but let me know and can get you pics only would want what I paid for it if you convince me to part with it.
Hahaha cheeky bugger. WV2 is probably more expensive though :(

If you want photos, i'm sure my old for sale thread is about somewhere ;) haha